By Chocolate-Covered Katie
(can be gluten-free!)
It’s also a new Single-Serving Recipe.
- 1 tablespoon plus 2 tsp cocoa powder
- 3 tablespoons spelt flour (or coconut flour, or Arrowhead Mills gluten free)
- 1/8 tsp salt
- 2 tsp sugar or evaporated cane juice sugar (edit: xylitol works as well)
- 1/4 tsp baking powder
- 1 stevia packet (or 1 tablespoon more sugar)
- 2-3 tsp coconut oil (Edit: many commenters have said it still tastes good if you sub applesauce or mashed banana. But I can’t personally vouch for the results if you make that substitution.)
- 3 tablespoons milk of choice (I used almond milk)
- 1/2 tsp pure vanilla extract
Combine dry ingredients and mix very, very well. Add liquid, stir, then transfer to a little dish, ramekin, or even a coffee mug. Microwave 30-40 seconds. If you don’t want to eat it straight out of the dish, be sure to spray your dish with cooking spray first (and then wait for it to cool before trying to remove it).
If desired, top with my favorite Reeses Fudge Frosting.